#Cyberheist Whitelisting for $WILD Token IDO Now Closed
We expected there to be interest in our upcoming IDO from the Wilder community and they did not disappoint. We salute you and we are extremely humbled by the waves of Wilder fans and supporters that showed up on our social channels over the past few days to join the #CyberHeist whitelisting event.
The #CyberHeist encouraged people to complete certain actions on social media that would help spread the word about Wilder World. Each completed task was worth a number of entries in the randomized draw. Winners for the Golden Tickets and other prizes will be randomly drawn from verified entrants by May 9th.
A massive THANK YOU goes out to all the Wilders for helping us spread the word about our immersive 3D universe powered entirely by NFTs.
- Over 20,000 participants joined the Cyberheist whitelisting event
- 18,000 new Telegram followers
- 150,000+ total new social followers (total now over 300,000)
- 1000’s attended AMAs with Wilder’s CEO
- 27k+ Retweets of official Twitter announcement
NFT Drops of 25 Limited Edition Wilder World NFTS
Created by members of the Wilder World Artist Guild
13 of 13 NFTs: “Fragment”
View the NFT and winners here: https://twitter.com/WilderWorld_/status/1389685305267998722]
7 of 7 NFTs: “Eye of the Observer”
View the NFT and winners here:
5 more lucky winners announced today at the time of closing.
All NFT winners were notified and should reply through the official Wilder World Twitter.
25 $WILD Loot Bags filled with $250 of $WILD tokens
The winners will be announced in the next 48hrs.
1000 Golden Tickets
Winners will be notified via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 9th and will be guided through the KYC process in order to participate in the $WILD IDO on Polkastarter.
April 29: Cyberheist IDO whitelist event begins
May 6: Cyberheist whitelisting ends
May 4–9: Winners announced/notified — Golden Ticket winners perform KYC verification
May 11: IDO on Polkastarter begins; $WILD listing live on Uniswap
Important whitelist information
- All whitelist entries will be verified for valid ERC-20 addresses and social media accounts for Telegram and Twitter (bot entries will be removed).
- When the whitelisting process ends on May 6th 2021, there will be a randomized draw of qualified users who will then be approved for the IDO.
- Entrants who did not complete all of the above steps will not be considered for the draw. Duplicate identities will be disqualified.
- Finalized Whitelisted entries will be contacted by email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and will need to pass the KYC process within 48 hours.
- Wilder World reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- Please note that citizens from the following countries have been excluded from the IDO and IDO Golden Ticket: Belarus, Burma, China, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, USA, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- Full terms & conditions at www.wilderworld.com/cyberheist
- Visit Polkastarter for more details https://www.polkastarter.com/
POLS or LP Holders Whitelisted Pool:
Whitelisted Public Pool:
$WILD Token Polkastarter IDO details
- IDO Date: May 11, 2021
- Price of $WILD token: $0.048 (same as Private Sale)
- Available individual allocation: $250
- $WILD tokens sold during IDO: 5,208,333 $WILD
- Total public raise on Polkastarter: $250,000
- Initial Market Cap: Approximately $900,000 (19,000,000 $WILD tokens)
- Note: Stay safe. Wilder World has garnered a ton of attention from the community — and the attention of spammers. Please be careful and get information only from our website and official social channels, linked below. We will never direct message you in Telegram and will never ask you to send us ETH. The Ethereum contract address will be posted on the WilderWorld.com website. IDO Notifications will arrive in your inbox from the email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment, and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
About Wilder World
Wilder World is an Immersive 3D Universe powered entirely by NFTs.
In collaboration with Zero.Space, Wilder World enables multi-levelled, photorealistic and mixed reality worlds where Wilders roam freely, acquire virtual land and express themselves through unique avatars, decorative assets and fashionable accessories. Wilder World is fully owned and governed by its community — creators, players and fans alike are enabled to participate via the Wilder DAO on the Ethereum blockchain.